Friends of Lower Peover School (FLPS) Mission
To enrich the education of the pupils of the school by providing and assisting in the provision of facilities for education at the school (not normally provided by the local education authority).
“The hard work and dedication of FLPS improves the educational experience for ALL children in school. Working with a limited budget, which is becoming increasingly tighter, we rely on FLPS to raise additional funds to enhance our curriculum, enabling children to have first hand experiences which they will remember forever. I urge you all to support FLPS in their work.” – Sharon Dean, Headteacher
Are typically parents of the pupils attending the school, however FLPS is open to anyone who has an interest in enhancing the school curriculum. Become a FLPS member! We are always looking for help and support, could you run a stall at an event? Or perhaps you have a fundraising idea.
Come along to our FLPS committee meetings which are held monthly at the Bells of Peover. The dates and times of these meetings are listed in Mrs Dean’s Newsletter. For more information call us 01625 383292 or email email@example.com
- Chair – Vacancy
- Deputy and Acting Chair – Nicola Kelting
- Treasurer – Ross Wyllie
- Secretary/Comms – Olivia Belton
- Reception – Saran Forshaw
- Year 1 – Nicola Kelting
- Year 2 – Zoe Sumpter
- Year 3 – Maxine Wharfe
- Year 4 – Pam Willocks
- Year 5 – Laura Culliford
- Year 6 – Ruth Amoore
FLPS Events – 2016/2017 dates
- Annual General Meeting – Thurs 29th September 2016 (6:30pm – Lower Peover School)
- Spooky Disco – Monday 24th October 2016 (Reception & KS1 3.30pm-5pm, KS2 5.30pm-7pm)
- Christmas Fair – Friday 2nd December 2016 (6pm-8pm)
- Quiz Night at LPPS – Friday 18th November 2016
- Easter Disco – Monday 27th March 2017 (Reception & KS1 3.30pm-5pm, KS2 5.30pm-7pm)
- May Queen Fete – Saturday 20th May 2017 (time TBC)
- Campfest 2017 – Friday 14th – Sunday 16th July 2017
- Annual General Meeting – Monday 25th September 2017 6:30pm – Lower Peover School
- ECOFest – Saturday 14th October 2017, 3:00-5:30pm at Lower Peover School
Please see the school calendar for forthcoming events and details.
Paying for FLPS Events
You can now pay for all FLPS events through your Parent Pay account.
FLPS produce a newsletter which updates parents and guardians on the monies raised by FLPS at recent events, provides information on future fundraising events and lets everyone know what the school has spent the money on and how it is benefiting the children at the school. It is also FLPS chance to say thank you to parents and guardians for all their support in raising money for Lower Peover Primary School.
- FLPS News – June 2017
- FLPS News – March 2016
- FLPS Information Update January 2016
- FLPS AGM 2015
- FLPS Newsletter Sept 2016
- FLPS AGM 2016
FLPS Media Gallery
COMING SOON – Take a look at our past events in the Media Gallery.