Extra Curricular Activities
At Lower Peover we have a vast range of extra curricular activities for children to participate in. At the beginning of the school year you will be sent a request form to give permission for your child to attend after school clubs throughout the year. Details of after school clubs will be sent out via the school blog site and letters home. Scroll down to view all current activities available and detailed information.
OUR CLUBS – AUTUMN TERM 2016
- MONDAY: COACH DAVE – MULTI SPORTS- FOR ALL CHILDREN
- TUESDAY: COACH DAVE – FOOTBALL (FOR ALL CHILDREN)
- WEDNESDAY: NETBALL – MISS DAWSON (YEARS 4,5,6- STARTS WEEK BEGINNING SEPTEMBER 19TH)
- WEDNESDAY: FOOTBALL – MR FERGUSON (YEARS 4,5,6 STARTS WEEK BEGINNING SEPTEMBER 19TH)
- WEDNESDAY: MANDARIN – MR THOMAS (KEY STAGE 2 STARTS WEEK BEGINNING SEPTEMBER 19TH)
- THURSDAY: TENNIS AND HOCKEY – COACH DAVE SPORTS PLUS MR HASLAM (FOR ALL CHILDREN)
- THURSDAY: FOREST SKILLS – MR LEWIS (KEY STAGE 1 CHILDREN STARTS WEEK BEGINNING SEPTEMBER 19TH)
- FRIDAY:MAD SCIENCE – (FOR ALL CHILDREN FROM WEEK BEGINNING OCTOBER 10TH FOR 8 WEEKS)
- WEDNESDAY: CHOIR FOR THE YOUNG VOICES CONCERT IN FEBRUARY; MRS DEAN/MRS MADDOCK (YEARS 4,5,6 STARTS WEDNESDAY 9THNOVEMBER)
The teachers will send out letters with permission slips for the children to attend.