FLPS UPDATE MAY 11th 2014
Posted by: Debbie Rutter on May 11, 2014 at 1:52 pm
Cross Country – Every Wednesday after school – For all of the Children and Parents to enjoy!
The Kids are really getting into their stride with the Cross Country, if you have not done so already please ensure that the CONSENT form at the bottom of the sponsorship form is completed, and returned to school either via the FLPS mailbox (school reception) or handed in at the next Cross Country session. The consent form must be completed in order for the children to continue to Participate. Additional forms can be picked up from the school reception.
Key Dates For Your Diary
- Friday 23rd May – FLPS Non Uniform Day – £1 Donation
- Friday 6th June – TOMBOLA Donations for May Fete – Please send in Gifts, Crafts, Bottles and Sweets
- Saturday 7th June – School May Fete
DATE CHANGE: CAMPFEST – will now be on 18th & 19th July – Tickets will be on sale in Parent Pay soon!
School May Day Fete – 7th June – 1pm to 3pm – Theme is Alice In Wonderland
In true Alice In Wonderland topsy turvy style our May Fete this year will be in June! There will be some weird and wonderful games and stalls for the whole family to enjoy.
- Kids Fancy Dress Competition
- All Years will be putting on a dance performance
- Mad Hatters Tea Party
- Lots of games for the kids
- Bouncy Castle
- Tea Cup ride
- Cake Stall and much more!
- Rumour has is some of the teachers will be in the stocks!
- Pay on arrival
- Provide a much needed raffle prize for the May Fete large or small? Deadline 16th May
- Help out running a stall or setting up on the Day?
- Provide or know someone who can organize Pony Rides on the May Fete for the children to enjoy.
- If so please contact Ann Tolchard 07807859926
Lastly, can the person who kindly looked after the tug of war rope for FLPS please return it to school asap.
Thank you so much for your continued support, in raising money for our school and our children.